Obligation
in Family
Kewajiban
Dalam Keluarga
Assalamu’alaikum Wr. Wb.
Assolatuwasalamu’ala
asrofil amyaiwalmursalin wa’ala alihi waahsahabihi ajma’in ama ba’du
The
honorable by teacher
And
all friends in this place
All
praise my be to Allah who gives us strange and health so we can meet again in
this program
All
right guys, in this occasion, I will
explain about the obligation of children in the family. We as a child in the
family, has the right and also the most important thing is liability. Our
rights as the children get love, education and more. While our duty as children
like to help their parents at home, obey the commandments and counsel the
parents. Besides we also have to obey their parents have actually been wrong.
Every
day, we as children who are pious and sholeha that always meet our obligation
in the household is to pray for our parents. As the prayer that follows this :
“
Robbighfirlii Waliwaalidayya Warhamhumma
Kamma Robbayyanii Shoghiro “
Meaning
: “ My Lord, forgive me my sins and the sins of my mother’s father, loving them
as they loved me when I was little “
Should
we read this prayer after praying to practice, and hopefully the prayers being
answered. Amin, amin ya robal ‘alamin….
Thus
the materials I have to say at the meeting time. I hope we can understand it,
so they can remove it in daily life. Thankbyou for attention, sorry for any
mistakes.
BillahhiTofik
Walhidayah.
Wassalamu’alaikum
Wr. Wb.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar